- Full cycle bookkeeping which includes maintaining and reconciling GL accounts including cash, bank reconciliations, prepaid expenses, accrued liabilities, and inter-company and sales reconciliation
- Accounts Payables
- Journal entries
- Prepare and file monthly HST/GST and WSIB remittances
- Prepare payroll and maintain payroll and related government remittances
- Support with taxation, payroll, and financial reporting
- Prepare financial documents(ROE) for the government, the organization, or other governing bodies
- College Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration, accounting, or related field.
- Minimum two (3) years of experience working as a bookkeeper, staff accountant, or other relevant function using Quickbooks Online and Ceridian Payroll.
- Excellent computer skills in various software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deliverables· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter who is self-motivated and can work independently to meet deadlines· Team-oriented with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during high periods of stress.
- Extremely detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and proven ability to effectively manage and prioritize workflow.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions.
- Trustworthy and good attendance record.
- An in-depth knowledge of Canadian financial laws.
- UFE（Uniform Evaluation）,CA, CPA, CGA -- Preferred